Have you ever wondered: Can you really heal from re-experiencing a past life? Have you shared a past life with someone from this lifetime before? What does death feel like? What happens immediately after you die? Can you have a near death experience without really dying? Do you watch over your loved ones after death? Do your spirit guides, angels and deceased loved ones greet you when you go into the light? What can be expected from a past life regression?
The answers to these questions and more are conveyed to you through my own deeply personal past life experiences in my book: One Soul’s Journey through Past Life Regression.
After six years of work, I have remembered nearly forty past lives. I share sixteen poignant and sometimes heart wrenching lifetimes in One Soul’s Journey through Past Life Regression. This non-fiction book is the true account of my soul’s journey through life, death and going into the light.
It is my hopes that this book will inspire others to go on their own spiritual journey through their own past life regression.
And who do I hope to inspire?
If my book reached and inspired just 1% of the U.S. population (3 million people) to participate in a past life regression, the implications are vast.
If each person regressed grasps the realization that we are all here on Earth working together to better ourselves (our spirits) then:
- Relationships with anyone would improve. You would realize you have spent time with them before to learn life lessons.
- Spirituality would increase. You would see angels, spirit guides, and more.
- All prejudices could end. You, no doubt, have been all nationalities and colors.
- Our environment would improve for sake of future incarnations. We would know we are coming here for our next class on Earth again.
- Health care costs could go down. There is a lot of deep healing (mental and physical) from participating in a past life regression.
- Death of a loved one could be looked at as an accepted transition knowing they are still with us and could be with us again. You will realize, when you experience a past life death, that you can watch over your own loved ones.
It is unfathomable how much this book could send waves of positive change throughout our society.
Soooo. Do you know a publisher?